The Five-Fold Institute is a facility where ministers and the five-fold officers can learn how to grow and function in their God-given gifts and calling while growing in a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior.
Please be sure to complete the registration form that is located at the bottom of the page.
Our Current school year class of 2022 is currently over. However, we have kept replay and assignments available for ministry and leadership training. Therefore, if you would like to become a leader within Rise Ministry or have some time to minister, you must complete this course and complete all the instructions within the qualifications process.
Please see the "Leadership & Ministry Opportunity" tab for qualifications instructions
I remember knowing God called me but not having the proper assets to help catapult me in my calling, anointing, and gifting. Therefore, Holy Spirit directed me to the appropriate people and training centers to instill proper grounding and direction. So, I stand here today on the other side of my testimony, helping others grow in their gifts and calling.
Here is what Natashia had to say about the Five-Fold.
The Five-Fold helped to reawaken the desire to serve God and His people. It was wonderful meeting with women who also had a desire to serve the Lord.
Here is what Jamie had to say about the Five-Fold.
The Five-fold Institute has been so impactful in my faith journey in the Lord. I started The Five-fold Institute looking to be in a community where I could fellowship, learn and grow. The Five-Fold encouraged me in my calling in the Lord. I had prayed, asking the Lord to build me up and He sent The Five-fold Institute to receive training. I grew in confidence in who I am in God. I grew in confidence in also building a sermonette which I had never done before. I was also able to learn to hear from God in a different way by being in The Five-fold Institute. It pushed me in a different way while in prayer for others to hear from God. I was also blessed by the fellowship of other women who are alongside you to pray with you and for you while you are even going through something. I am grateful to have been able to take part in this ministry and grow spiritually.
Here is what Tyra had to say about the Five-Fold.
I was blessed by the five-fold institute. I was so thankful for Armani going more in-depth on the different roles of all five-fold ministers. I was also blessed by the prophetic words given during the class to help prepare me for my future. I would recommend this class to anyone.
Get Back to the Basics
- He Loves Me Bible Reading Plan
- Laying the Foundation
- 8/8/22 - Lesson 1 - Introduction
- 8/10/22 - Lesson 2 - Go Back to the Garden
- 8/15/22 - Lesson 3 - What did you Consume?
- 8/17/22 - Lesson 4 - It's in the place of Purity - Intimacy
- 8/22/22 - Lesson 5 - He Loves Me - You were Created
- 8/24/22 - Lesson 6 - Freedom on the ‘Road’
- 8/29/22 - Lesson 7 - Blessings or Curses
- 8/31/22 - Lesson 8 - Heart of Soil
- 9/5/22 - Lesson 9 - God, our God - The God of Covenants
- 9/7/22 - Lesson 10 - The God of Covenants
- 9/12/22 - Lesson 11 - Redeemer King
- 9/14/22 - Lesson 12 - Power & Authority
- 9/19/22 - Lesson 13 - The Holy Spirit
- 9/21/22 - Lesson 14 - The Power of The Holy Spirit
- 9/26/22 - Lesson 15 - The Basics of Warfare - W/ Minister Laura
- 9/28/22 - Lesson 16 - The Difference between Prayer and Intercession - W/ Dr. Prophetess Neisha Ann
- 10/10/22 - Lesson 17 - Fruit and Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- 10/12/22 - Lesson 18 - The Heart of a Warrior
- 10/17/22 - Lesson 19: The Life of an Apostle
- 10/19/22 - Lesson 20: The Life of a Prophet - W/ Prophetess Shirine
- 10/24/22 - Lesson 21: Anointing or Emotions
- 10/26/22 - Lesson 22: Apostolic and Prophetic Protocol
- 10/31/22 - Lesson 23: Total Activation
- 11/2/22 - Lesson 24: Total Activation
- 11/7/22 - Lesson 25: The Evangelist
- 11/9/22 - Lesson 26: Evangelizing
- 11/14/22 - Lesson 27: Walking in Authority
- 11/16/22 - Lesson 28: Total Activation
- 11/21/22 - Lesson 29: Pastors & Teachers
- 11/28/22 - Lesson 30: Q & A
- 11/30/22 - Lesson 31: Ministry Works